31 May 2005

Oh dear, my husband has discovered blogging!

I don't know if this is a good or a bad thing, but my husband was reading a blog with me last night (for the first time) and discovered that there are "running" blogs. He is a fanatical runner and spent most of the evening reading runner's blogs from all over the world. He really enjoyed comparing his stats with others and says maybe he will start his own blog! As I am now "hooked", we may be competing for the computer!

I cooked him a lovely Vegie Pastie for lunch. When he came home he said "Great you bought me a pastie". When he found out it was a "healthy" home-made one he grunted in disgust. He duly ate it and smiled crookedly and admitted that he loved it and I could make it again any time for him! He is quite fit as he runs many km's each week, but he does love his butter and fatty foods. He is gradually starting to eat the same things that I do though and he is quite pleased that he has lost a few kilos and the food is still tasty! (He hasn't graduated to fruit or nuts or grains yet but has lots more vegies than before).

3 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Suzy. I love it when I find new blogs! Well done on your weight loss and maintenance. Luckily my man hasn't discovered blogging yet - and I have no intention of introducing him to it! Our teenager thinks it's geeky enough that Mum has a blog, I don't think he could bear it if Dad did too...

Slim Suzy said...

Yes, I am sure ours think we are going senile!

M said...

It's great when the family starts to eat the same healthy food as you but thinks it is just normal food. Because ultimately that is what it should be. The healthy stuff should be normal and tasty and the junk should be junk. LOL at your husband and you fighting over the computer...
Have a great day. :)