08 June 2005

Made a nice Chicken Casserole

Made a nice Chicken Casserole in the Slow Cooker: 4 points per serve - serves 4

2 Chicken Breasts cut in pieces
1 pkt Cream of Chicken soup mix
1 tin Creamed corn
small piece capsicum (chopped)
small onion (chopped)or onion flakes
Zucchini diced
2 carrots diced
8 button mushrooms chopped (optional)
piece pumpkin diced (or any other vegie)
3 tblspoons barbecue sauce (or more if desired)
pepper to taste

Toss all vegies, creamed corn and chicken in Slow Cooker. Mix soup mix and barbecue sauce with a cup of water. Pour over chicken and vegies and stir. Cook in Slow Cooker 5 hours on high or 7-8 hours on low. Serve on rice (points not included).

3 comments:

M said...

Yumm. I wonder if it is possible to cook it in a pot. I dont have a slow cooker. I'll have to try it..
Cheers :)

A Girl Running said...

Your a great cook arn't you? Guess I need a slow cooker to make this....dumb question I know. I have only discovered a love of cooking in the last couple of years.

Anne said...

Once again - thanks for the recipe! Keep them rolling in. It's good to get receipes that are point friendly but the fmaily don't realise it (if that makes sense!)