05 July 2005

10,000 steps

Well I made my 10,000 steps yesterday. 30 minutes jogging on my tramp and then a long walk to the supermarket as well as lots of walking up and down steps at home. KFC is near the supermarket and the smells wafting from there made me very hungry, but I resisted. I have decided that if I go for a long walk every day I will be able to meet the challenge. If it is too rainy I will do two sessions on the tramp instead of one.

I just have to say how wonderful
  • Margaret

  • looks. She should be so proud of herself. She is an inspiration.

    7 comments:

    Anne said...

    That's great getting to the 10,000 steps - I find it hard! I agree with you about Margaret:)

    missjesse said...

    Good on you for resisting! I myself did not resist lst night, but i tell you what there is nothing that great about KFC. So be extra glad you didnt have it now!
    Jesse

    Jodie said...

    KFC is one of those foods - actually the only food I can think of that actually smells a lot better than it tastes. There is a KFC just up the road from us and every night when we walk you can smell it in the air. I have one huge sniff and I'm satisfied. I can clearly remember the greasy fatty taste of KFC and its enough to make me feel sick!! I just like the smell!!!

    Jaykay said...

    Not a KFC girl myself, although they do lovely fries.

    Congratulations on getting to 10,000 steps. Long may it continue!

    Kate said...

    Well done on the 10,000 steps - it's not always easy! I have to agree about Margaret - doesn't she look fantastic ?!

    M said...

    Thanks Suzy. *blushes* Have had a lot of comments and compliments on the photos that I have to restrain myself from taking them down! We are silly creatures aren't we. Well done on passing up the KFC.

    Mary said...

    Well done Suzy! Doesn't 10,000 steps feel awesome and good on you for resisting the KFC. That's my downfall so I have to stay well away.