07 July 2005

Black olive and rosemary muffins

I made some pumpkin soup and black olive and rosemary muffins for lunch. Yummo! I have put the recipe for the muffins on my recipe blog. My poor rosemary plant has seen better days. I need to wait for a nice day and get some more herb plants and tidy up my herb garden. The only time I touch the garden. Dear husband does the rest. I hate gardening! I tell him the outside of the house is his and the inside is mine.

I haven't had any broadband all morning! Phoned telstra and a recorded lady told me that Tasmania was out for who knows how long. It just came on (1.20pm) so I am making the most of it now while it lasts.

The electricity men finally came this morning and connected my new mains. That means I can cook, listen to music, play on my puter, do the washing and drying and have the heater on all at the same time. Thank goodness.

I have clocked up 8,000 steps so far, so by the time I go down to the shops to see if Slimming magazine is in yet it should be 10,000+. This is actually easier than I thought it would be. I haven't officially joined the Walking with Attitude site, but I printed out the forms and will record my steps anyway just for myself. So far so good. Hope everyone else is stepping along happily!

8 comments:

Anne said...

Will try those muffins - sound yum! I'm stepping away too!

Jodie said...

I got my peodometer FREE from the Nutrigrain box and it's fantastic.

Bronwyn said...

LOL Suzie, I bought the very same peodometer on Monday from the chemist. I have had two others with the stopwatch and the other whatnots and they were just too complicated for little old me and I nearly went batty trying to measure my step length! Just love how easy this one is!
Cheers Bronwyn

Leighanne said...

I have a omeron one too and have never had a problem - I could not get the ww one to work, the kids love playing with it though...

Danatasia said...

I will have to investigate the local chemist, I've been looking at the different pedometers, but have heard very few positive reports on them.

M said...

Well done on your stepping. You'll probably outstep me any day of the week. Have to admit I do like being 'official' so I can sneak a peek at where I am on the standings. LOL. I'm down around the 40 mark and Michelle is at about 30. Mmmmm. Might have to move my butt a bit more.

Have a great night.

Mary said...

You are doing great with the walking! Keep it up :-) Those muffins sounds tasty too. Have to check out this recipe blog you are talking about. I'm only gone 2 days and it feels like a week!

michelle said...

Hi Suzy tonight I am going to read all your recipes for inspiration. Have any ones requiring "flame grilling?"