06 August 2005

Continental

I joined the Continental Rewards Club last night. No not for overseas trips, just to redeem points for my Roast Meat Gravy mix and stock cubes etc. Just with the things that are in my pantry cupboard I will be redeeming a pedometer. How exciting. I know I already have one, but it would be good to have a spare. You know how excited I get about "free" offers too! It can be used in Australia and New Zealand. There are recipes too which show nutritional information.

  • Continental


  • Have a great weekend everyone!

    8 comments:

    Leighanne said...

    I joined the club last week - I love free offers too. The recipies on the site look nice too:)

    Mary said...

    I gotta check this out and get me a new pedometer :-)

    the_jem said...

    Ohh I love free things too!! I hope your flu is getting better, mine is easing up, but it is taking ages, I can't wait to get exercising a bit more. I don't have a 'real' pedometer, are they good?? I have got one of the nutrigrain free ones, but haven't tried it yet. What should I aim for in a day??

    M said...

    Always great to have a backup. I sometimes wish I had a backup me, so the first me can have a good sleep. LOL. Thanks for the link :)

    Jodie said...

    I like the new look blog. I saw this offer on my cup a soup packets and meant to look it up but I forgot. Sounds good though I might have to get the boxes out of the cupboard and sign up. XX

    Glenys said...

    Thanks for this info, love all your ideas you share.

    Jaykay said...

    Suzy

    Thanks for this link. I didn't realise that I had so much Continental stuff in my cupboards, but after checking the points for each item, I seem to have lots!!

    A Girl Running said...

    i have been wondering what this continental club rewards thingie was, will have to check it out