11 August 2005

Going to the beach

We are going to the beach tomorrow. Just for the night, but every few months I need to see the sea because I love it and I always feel at peace and happy there. It is 160kms away from here and we have just hired a shack for the night but it will be nice. I will take my pedometer and hopefully go for some long walks. I know it isn't really beach weather, but I don't care.

Great news today about
  • EMILY
  • reaching goal weight. Congratulations Em. Wonderful news. A few of our other blogging friends aren't too far away from their goals too, so it is an exciting time. In fact everyone we "talk" to seems so motivated towards their healthy lifestyle that it really helps us all. Even those who have had colds and bugs and a few down moods soon get back on track when they are feeling better and it really is a great network of motivated people. I am so pleased I have found you all.

    Have a great Friday and weekend everyone.

    13 comments:

    M said...

    Have a fantastic time at the beach Suzy. It is funny. Even when it is bitterly cold and the wind is strong enough to strip bark of trees, it all seems so much easier to take when you are at the beach. Go for long walks when it is fine, and sit back and drink wine by the fire when it is not. Lovely. Have a great weekend and see you when you get back. Cheers.

    Emily said...

    Oooh, I love the beach too. As soon as I'm there I feel at peace.

    Thanks for lovely note :-)

    Mello4me said...

    Lovely the beach always get me back, I can never seem to stray far for long!! Have a lovely time. I agree Hooray to Emily..

    Danatasia said...

    I hope you have a fantastic time at the beach. And I love the new pic :)

    Anne said...

    I agree that it's just so good for us all to have such a positive network out there! Have fun at the beach - that's what we are doing this weekend too!

    Jodie said...

    Have a great time away. I love the beach also. A holiday isn't a holiday unless you can get a sandy butt!!!

    BTW - like the new photo!!

    Me said...

    Have a wonderful time at the beach - hope that the weather is good to you. Take care and think of us all when you are on your long walks on the beach !!!!
    Drive safely and be careful.
    Me

    Jaykay said...

    Hope you have a great weekend at the beach Suzy.

    Leighanne said...

    Hope you have a great weekend - it's so nice to just get away:)

    Glenys said...

    Have a wonderful break, rug up and breath in the salt air.

    jak said...

    I hope you have a marvellous time at the beach. I adore going to the beach... Perhaps I should treat myself - and the dog - to a trip over the weekend. :)

    Mary said...

    Going to the beach will be really nice and I agree, just to see the sea. The openess of the sea always helps me feel relaxed so it sounds like you got a great little getaway planned.

    I am so glad I came across you inspirational blog also!

    Have a great night!

    A Girl Running said...

    have a great time Suzy - sorry I have been so behind on your blog lately...love the new photo =)