02 August 2005

Half way through walking challenge







Four weeks have finished in the Winter walking with attitude 10,000 steps challenge. I didn't count my steps today as I feel a cold coming and I want to stop it before it gets too bad. Most people around me have been sick and I have been trying not to catch it, but I am afraid it is trying to get me.
I will have to do some long walks when I feel better, or lots of jogging on the tramp.
I have been careful with my eating though, so I should be OK as far as my weight is concerned. I did just weaken to a whole Mars Bar Light bar, but I haven't eaten much today.

11 comments:

Jodie said...

You poor thing - hopefully that cold doesn't find you!! Relax and take it easy. Hope you feel better soon. XX

M said...

You take care of yourself and make sure you give yourself some food the body can heal on... Mars bar lites are OK :)

Me said...

Hope the cold doesn't get to you also - you deserve a little comfort food if you are not feeling well especially as you know it won't turn into a binge. Take care and look after yourself !
Me
PS How is your daughter doing ?

Mary said...

You just take it easy Suzy and be good to yourself. A whole Mars Bar Lite..mmm, decadent LOL. Yum!

Kate said...

Take care of yourself Suzy - lots of rest and fluid!

A Girl Running said...

I hope you don't get sick Suzy =( I stopped getting colds when I started taking odourless garlic capsules. That was 12 years ago and I have maybe had 3 or 4 days of sniffles and cold like symptoms since

the_jem said...

I have been fighting this dreadful thing too, and haven't been exercising, but making sensible eating choices, and that is all we can do I guess!! I love the boots, you go girl!!! And one small treat won't hurt, you need to be pampered occassionally, especially when feeling uurrrghhhh.

Donna said...

Look after yourself Suzy, get plenty of rest and fluids, hope you feel better soon.

Mello4me said...

hmmm yuk I am getting the dreaded luggy too, keep warm and well!!

michelle said...

It can be really bad Suzy so stay warm, rest and drink lots. BTW love the boots.

Anne said...

Hope you soon feel well again! Take care.