01 August 2005

High heels














I have NEVER worn high heels! Being a size 9 and always having "solid" legs, I have always stuck to chunky lower heels to be on the safe side. Well, today I only went down the street to add some steps and to buy some lambs fry and a packet of bacon (yuck to the lambs fry) for Dear Husband's tea. Just happened to go in past the shoe shop and found these short, high heel boots on sale. ($19.50 down from $50). Just thought I would try them on for fun and they felt great! I am a bit wobbly on my feet (will probably break my neck or ankle on them if I'm not careful), but I have always wanted to wear heels and now I am lighter on my feet surely I can wear them. Anyway I'm going to try. I will just keep them to wear out with my jeans (with the black beads on).
Better go and do the ironing. Can't think of any more excuses not to.

10 comments:

Me said...

You have had the same reason as me for not wearing high heels - scared I am going to break my neck or ankle or something ! Good for you for buying them to try - am sure you will be fine. I don't know if I would ever be that brave as I am always tearing around and am sure to have an accident ! Take care and have a great week !
Me

Leighanne said...

The heels look great!!

Mary said...

*wolf whistle* practise makes perfect :-)

M said...

Hey I was going to wolf whistle!! Very sexy looking boots. I would wear these to do my ironing in too ;)

I am desperate for a pair of boots but am going to wait a little while longer as I want my legs to get a bit smaller (not shorter) first.

Hope you have a great day in your boots tomorrow :)

Anne said...

Love the boots - i tired on a smilar pair but was too scared to walk in them!! Good luck! As Mary said practise makes perfect.

Kellee said...

Noice! I love them... I have the same problem with my feet and calves, so I know what a pain it is to find boots that fit - well done of finding some so cheap! I bet you'll feel very sexy in them - there's nothing like a pair of heels to make a woman feel fab!

Jaykay said...

Nice looking boots Suzy.

Won't take long to get used to them. Soon you'll be out buying loads of different types...it's contagious (sp?)

Take care!

Emily said...

Yaay for high heels! Apparantly they are great for shaping your calf muscles!!!

Kate said...

Woohoo for new shoes!! :-)

A Girl Running said...

I LOVE THEM!