09 August 2005

I really feel like a granny today.





I know I am a granny and I love being a granny, but mostly I don't feel old enough to be one. Well today I really feel old and grannyish!
I can hardly move. My legs are aching and even "me toes are giving me jip". Even though I have been walking a lot and jogging on my tramp each day I went for a long, fast walk yesterday up some very steep hills. Today I am really suffering. The tramp is so gentle on my joints and my usual walks are flat going, so I am not used to hills. I think I am too old!

OMG it is so dark and rainy today. It is the middle of the day and it looks like night time. I have had enough of this weather!!! Thank goodness I have my puter to keep me from gettting morbid.

8 comments:

Jodie said...

That weather sounds terrible!! Would you mind sending the rain up to us in Sydney. While I hate the rain also we really do need some at the moment. Stay dry!! XX

michelle said...

I have been moaning about the weather today as well. So depressing. We need to see the sun shining down on us. Love your new photo.

Me said...

Love the new photo too - remember, you are only as old as you feel you are - this week I have felt every one of my 40 years !!!
Take care and have a great day tomorrow - hope that the weather improves for you.
Me

M said...

I love the new photo. Very young and un-grannyish.. :)

Anne said...

Love the photo! I have "granny" days as well but then bounce back! Take care:)

Kate said...

Sounds like you need a rest and take it easy day!! xx

Leighanne said...

I hate this weather too!
It was snowing here an hour ago:)

Mary said...

Love the new photo *pretty woman* :-) I don't think you're too old. I've discovered that some days you need to relax your muscles and not push yourself. Bring out the sun already!