09 September 2005

I just love steamed Dim Sims


I love steamed dim sims and today I realised why. They feel like takeaway food to me. They feel like they are naughty, but actually they aren't high in points and I only have two with a huge salad and some no-fat Italian dressing. They are satisfying though and when I feel like something different, or I start to wonder what KFC tastes like these days, I steam some dims sims and really enjoy them without regretting that I had just bought a takeaway.

Have a lovely weekend everyone.

9 comments:

Leighanne said...

I love them too - if the family are having fish and chips I always have steamed dimi's

A Girl Running said...

I have never had dim sims before, is it like a spring roll?

M said...

LOL. You and me are so in sync with the dim sims. I had steamed ones too today. I did buy mine from the take away and it feels so indulgent but is so low in points. And with a huge salad and some lite sweet and sour sauce it is so yummy.

Have a great weekend :)

Angel said...

now that is somethign i haven't had in aaaaaaages! yummy!!! gonna have them tomorrow lol

kathrynoh said...

When I moved from Hobart to Melbourne, I had a huge bag of dim sims in the freezers so I steamed them for dinner every night, cos I didn't want to waste them. Ever since my son and I have not been able to look at dim sims -lol`

Sue said...

Yummmm! Dimis aren't big here, but my supermarket does have frozen ones. I'll be getting some today!

michelle said...

I love them to-with soy sauce. I likethembest when I buythemf rom the taek away, seems very indulgent. Might have some today!

Karen said...

I've have to try them, I need to try some new things as I get sick of the same old foods all the time.

Mary said...

Mmm, they look delish! I think you'd caused a dim sim sensation :-)