10 October 2005

Walk for a Cure - Bloggers in Joggers



















Next weekend is the Walk for a Cure for Juvenile Diabetes. Some of our blogging friends are meeting up for the Sydney walk! That would be so much fun. As I live too far away, I have decided to do the walk in spirit with them (from Tassie) and have made my Bloggers in Joggers T-shirt. Check out the details on M and Cath's blog and join us. It is such a good cause.
Thanks to
  • M
  • for organising all of this and M and Cath for designing the logo. Cath kindly emailed me the logo on Saturday. It will be a great T-shirt to wear for walks for the rest of the year too! (T-shirt was a bargain from Rivers $5.95! XS! probably the wrong sizing, but I am going with it!)

    11 comments:

    Leighanne said...

    Looks great!!!

    Mary said...

    That is so cool Suzy! Loving the logo too LOL :-) I wish we could have all done it together but at least knowing that we're all joining in from different parts, is great as well!!

    Me said...

    Well done on the Burnie 10 - you rock !!!! And you beat your previousu time - good for you.
    T-shirt looks great - maybe we will do a 20km cycle on Sunday as I don't think we will be up to an early start in Brisbane on Al's first Sunday morning back home.
    Take care and have a great week !
    Me

    michelle said...

    and don't you look skinny in it?
    I will be doing the walk too in Melb. I will think of you as well when I am walking.

    M said...

    OMG. That is fantastic!! I am ironing on tonight and am so excited. I will bring my camera and get a photo of all who turn up.

    That is just so cool Suzy. I hope you have a wonderful day :)

    jak said...

    Woohoo!! The t-shirt looks fabulous!!! :)

    Cath said...

    Great to see you so enthusiastic! T-shirt looks fab! Thanks for posting the pics.

    Sue said...

    How wonderful that you're walking too!

    Thinner Nancy said...

    Your t-shirt looks great and so do you!

    :o)

    Melinda said...

    Congratulations on the Burnie 10 and the T shirt looks great! Hope you have fun on Sunday....I must go and check out the other girls site!

    LeisaB NewMe said...

    Hi Suzy - catching up on your blog this morning. Great handbag, the pansy is beautiful and I hope your neck is much better. Congrats big time on the Burnie 10 - well done. Good luck with the walk on the weekend and luv the pics 8-)