24 November 2005

Yummy choc dessert!


I just made a yummy dessert. I am just practising for Christmas. My family is coming and they don't really like plum pudding so I need to think of some alternatives.

Will post the recipe on my Recipe Blog - Yummy Choc Dessert

I've been to the gym 3 times this week. I have been to the dentist and the doctor, so have had a busy week spring cleaning myself before Christmas. My GP is still amazed at my health. BP was fine, weight was fine. She actually praised me for maintaining my weight. I haven't seen her for 6 months. Her scales were the same as mine, so that was good.


All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth! Well 2 of my teeth are not real. I am getting 2 new ones on a metal plate instead of an acrylic plate and it is so much better ($800 instead of $400, but worth it). I get them next week, so that will be my Christmas present I think. I am really happy about getting them though. Maybe Santa might bring me something else too as I have been so good all year!

11 comments:

Lesley said...

I think you deserve something very special after maintaining your weight. That deserves bigtime recognition. I'll check out your recipe - if it's got chocolate I will love it!LOL

Sue said...

You certainly have been good all year! Isn't it great, springcleaning yourself as well as your home? In the next couple of weeks before I go away I have booked: haircut and colour, facial, brow shape, nail appointment, foot cleanup with the podiatrist and (the only non-fun one) a smear!

Philippa said...

This looks yummy!!

M said...

I am going to hum that tune all night now!!! ;)

I hope Santa will be very kind to you this year (give me his number and I will call him to make sure LOL). You have been an inspiration to so many people. You are fun. You come up with delicious recipes. AND you go to the gym.. I think you deserve the best.

Have a great weekend Suzy

The Libran said...

Thanks again for your comments on my site...I really appreciate it....I am going to check out that recipe for the choc dessert...looks yummy...have a great weekend
Love Lynne

Leighanne said...

The choc dessert looks great!
A great alternative to the christmas pud:)

michelle said...

springcleaning yourself..just love it....

Mary said...

Thanks Suzy, I enjoy reading your posts so much! You are such a positive person :-) YAY for new teeth! Reminds that it's probably time to get my 2 veneers replaced too. Mmm, dessert. Great idea to start trying recipes out now.

Thinner Nancy said...

That is such a cool song! My son was guttered when he never managed to have his two front teeth out by Xmas!
Yay for the doctors checkup. That must make you feel wonderful!

My house is due for a spring clean anytime soon!

:o)

Em said...

You deserve it Suzie.. you have done so well yourself and you are there for so many ppl in blog land.. your comments of support help us all.Have a great week

A Girl Running said...

I think perhaps a shopping trip or a new wardrobe would be a good pressie from santa for a weight maintainer

the teeth are good too of course :)