04 December 2005

Danced the night away!

We went out on Friday night to DH's work dinner. Meal was horrible (how they could go wrong with Turkey, ham and vegies, I don't know, but they did!) but we had a fantastic night. It was a dinner and musical show. The show was called "Time Warp" and was performed by the local music society. Music from the 50's to the 90's. Great variety and performed really well. We were all dancing in our seats until the show finished and then there was a DJ and we were able to dance, which we did for about an hour and a half. I was totally exhausted at the end of the night, but really happy.

I wore my new top and just a pair of 7/8th black pants and received quite a few compliments (always welcome). One of the wives who hadn't seen me since last Christmas function asked me where the rest of me was!

9 comments:

michelle said...

You look great Suzy. Dancing is so much fun isn't it? And you have to love those compliments. You certainly deserve them.

Leighanne said...

Sounds like you had a great night!!
You can't over indulge in food that tastes yuck anyway..lol

Melinda said...

Sounds like a great night and I bet your husband loved showing you off! Gotta love all those compliments because you earned em!

A Girl Running said...

You look stunning Suzy!

Philippa said...

You've earned every compliment - glad you had a wonderful night!

M said...

You look stunning Suzy. What a great top. You are really nice arms - all that gym work I bet :)

I think the great thing about going out where the food is crap is that there is absolutely no risk of over-eating LOL. Silver linings.

Glad you had a great night. And you deserve every compliment you get. Hope you have a great day today :D

Jodie said...

Looking good babe!! Glad you had a fantastic night! XX

Lesley said...

I like that one about the 'rest of you' You looked great - thanks for sharing the photo.

Felicity said...

if ya could wolf whistle online I would u look awesome in your party clothes girl.