04 January 2006

My A to Z list

An A to Z of ME (thanks to SARAH (http://sarahrunning.blogspot.com)

A is for age: 49
B is for booze of choice: Red Wine (McGuigans Black Label only)
C is for career: Medical Secretary (currently in retirement temporary or permanent?)
D is for your Dad's name: Cyril (no longer here)
E is for essential items to bring to a party: My DH
F is for favourite song at the moment: All of my Smokie CD (I know it is old, but so am I!)
G is for favorite game: I hate games
H is for hometown: Cressy, Tasmania (where I grew up)
I is for instruments you play: NONE
J is for jam or jelly you like: Marmalade
K is for kids: Grown up Daughter and Son and 3 grandchildren and 2 grown up step-daughters
L is for living arrangements: I live with my DH, cat, budgie, 2 Siamese fighting fish
M is for Mum's name: Kathleen (no longer here)
N is for name of your first crush: Mark Merten
O is for overnight hospital stays: only twice - when I had my babies
P is for phobias: Birds flying inside or anything flying inside the house (bats, butterflies, "Ickhuman" flies - any flying insect not known to me.
Q is for quotes you like: "Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit"
R is for relationship that lasted the longest: 28 years
S is for sexual preference: DH
U is for underwear: getting smaller
V is for vegetable you love: Pumpkin, tomatoes, sweet potato, zucchini
W is for weekend plans: spend time with DH
X is for x-rays you've had: Chest
Y is for yummy food you make: Roasts cooked in George
Z is for zodiac sign: Gemini

4 comments:

Chris Powell said...

hey howas things, just a quick hello. still in oz at the moment but ill be back in japan soon and will update the blog on all my travels.

Hope u had a good christmas and new years, sounds like u did.

Chris

Sarah said...

I totally get the all things flying - ARGH birds inside are my worst nightmare (especially when there are 2! And they are with you in a classroom of 27 excited children and you (Me) are trying hard not to scream!)

Julie's journey said...

Made a copy and will attempt to fill in soon. Dont really like birds fluttering around me either except have a little sick canary and have had to get over my phobia so that I can look after him. We are now getting used to each others touch.
:o)

Em said...

Nice to learn a bit more about you ..Take care