31 March 2006

I have a cold




The dreaded lurgy has caught up with me. I have an earache, a sore throat and the sneezes. I have been lucky and escaped it until now, even though those around me have had bugs. I was going to try and sweat it out on the crosstainer this morning, but I don't have any energy, so I am giving in. (Great excuse to sit on the couch and knit though - not that I need an excuse!)

Mornings have been colder here and snow is predicted on the highlands. Some days have still been quite hot though. One day this week I started off the day in jeans, jumper and boots and ended up in shorts. Weird!!

Anyway, as I don't really have the energy to talk about anything but the weather I will go now and take my own advice and make a hot lemon and honey drink, turn on the TV and knit.

Have a GREAT,HAPPY, RESTFUL weekend!

14 comments:

Christy_Ann said...

Hey the jumper looks great. Very clever of you and I LOVE the new pink shade. It should really suit you...

Sarah said...

Sounds like a good plan to me! Look after yourself, and try not to send the lurgy my way!

M said...

You too Suzy. Though the thought of snow already is making me shiver despite the warm weather today. It is strange with the change over period.

Get well soon xx

Mary said...

Take care of yourself matey and I hope you get better real soon.

x

littlegrover said...

Take care of yourself - it may be too late but take some liquid echinacea and lots of oj. Take advantage of the rest.

Jodie said...

I have the dreaded cold also so I know exactly how crap you feel at the moment. I hope you are feeling much better soon!! XX

Chris Powell said...

Damn, it sucks being sick, hope it doesnt hit u too hard and u get better soon.

Zanna said...

Hope you're feeling better - the only up side is that you've probably finished the pink jumper by now!

Em said...

Hope your feeling much better today Suzie

Anne said...

Hope you soon come right!! Take care:)

Julie's journey said...

Hope you are feeling better Suzy. Time to pamper yourself and be a little selfish. Get better soon.
:o)

Ails said...

How are you feeling now Suzy? Take it really easy until you are 100% fighting fit - a few days relaxing will do you more good than trying to exert yourself. Keep warm and I hope your week begins to look brighter soon :)

Sue said...

Hope you're feeling better after the weekend. It's not a good idea to exercise when you're unwell anyway, as it lowers your resistance even further. Just look after yourself!

Me said...

Hope you are feeling much better by now - of course you don't need any excuse to sit and knit !!!!
Sue is right - it isn't a good idea to exercise when your resistance is low - take care !
Me