21 March 2006

Thanks for all your comments














I am still relishing in the views from my deck!

I have discovered a few things this week:

1. Stripping wallpaper and painting is a helpful weight loss tool - Lost the 500g that had crept quietly on the last few weeks.

2. Hair dye does not cover paint - I still have white paint streaks across the front of my hair, even after colouring it!

3. Friendly neighbours can become very unfriendly in a very short space of time! Guess that means they aren't real friends!

Anyway, I am happy with all the renovations and will now just sit back (with a few glasses of red) and enjoy them. Thankyou all for your lovely comments about the deck and also about the neighbour problems.

13 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow your deck looks amazing!! No wonder you are still reveling in it! Shame about the neighbours but sounds like you went about things the right way talking to them first etc, so they cant really have a problem with it (well they can, but you cant control it!)

Anne said...

Enjoy the glasses of red - and the deck of course!

Briony said...

Oh, please have a glass of red for me too, and on that beautiful deck, i'm so jealous. Love the photos, keep them coming!
Bri

kathrynoh said...

Enjoy the red :)

Zanna said...

The deck looks fantastic - and the view is magnificent - see what you mean about being up in the clouds -awesome. Have a red for me - I'm on the wagon at the moment!

littlegrover said...

Sorry to hear about your neighbours, hopefully they will pull their heads in soon and if not resume their friendliness at least maintain politeness. I'm sending positive energy as you enjoy that glass of red

Chris Powell said...

hey suzy, hisashiburi. (long time no see) Been pretty busy lately and it looks like u have been to. Deck looks really cool. My mum wants something like that at her house.

Sue said...

Wow, just caught up on your deck photos. It looks fantastic - and so does the view!

Mary said...

WOW so so pretty and LOL at the hair streaks. It's probably in fashion now anyway ;-)

Mello4me said...

Wowee that deck looks awesome and the view is fab, you'll be setting ur bed up out there!!!
Shame about the neighbours but their veiw is your view share share!!!

Julie's journey said...

Love watching clouds - what a perfect spot. Enjoy your red.
:o)

M said...

I like the white streak look - very sophisticated. ;D

Em said...

What a lovely view you have Suzie, sit back and enjoy your red. As for your neighbours yes its sad as you did everything right....Have a great weekend