08 April 2006

Bri has asked for a photo!


















  • Bri
  • has asked for a photo of the pink jumper I knitted. Here is the grey one too. (sorry to overdose you with my photo but the jumpers look better on than off). I finished it last night to wear to a craft fair I went to in Hobart today. Dear daughter and I had a lovely day. So many talented people making beautiful items. We didn't buy much, but we both came away with some ideas and inspiration for new projects. It was FREEZING there. Lots of snow on Mt Wellington. I was very glad of my nice warm jumper.


    I have actually lost another 1/2 a kilo this week but I won't change my ticker as I think it was mainly due to not being well and not drinking any alcohol, and that won't last too long. I have been back on the crosstrainer though, so I am pleased about that.

    No more news for now. Hope you are all enjoying your weekend!

    12 comments:

    michelle said...

    You have been so busy with the knitting. I love the grey one. Glad you are feeling better.

    CaramelKitKat said...

    Bloody hell - you knit SO quickly! And by the looks of things, extremely well. I like the grey and green ones best. What colour's next?

    I cannot help but imagine you with one of those goose-thingies that women back in the day used to tuck under their arm so they could knit with one hand while attending to other household chores with the other. Only difference is that I picture you sitting on your beautiful deck with a vino in your free hand ;o)

    The new/old job sounds exciting, isn't it nice to be wanted?

    I hope you are having a great weekend.

    Mary said...

    WOW! You are amazing Suzy. I really like the grey one too. Gosh, you are so inspiring. Hoep you are having a great weekend!?

    Briony said...

    You are so talented, and I am so jealous. They are gorgeous. The grey one makes you look even younger too! I love the pink colour, it really suits you.
    Hope you're having a great weekend.
    Thanks for posting the pics.
    Bri

    kathrynoh said...

    Wow, you are a knitting legend. The most I can knit is a scarf.

    Kate said...

    Oooh I especially love the grey one!!

    linda said...

    You and your jumpers are gorgeous. Love the grey one!

    Ails said...

    Beautiful shade of pink there Suzy :)

    Wow - I'd love to see Hobart at this time of the year - it's been relatively warm when I've visited and definitely no snow on Mt Wellington. One day.....

    Have a great week Suzy!

    Em said...

    I like the grey one too.. that is so lovely ...although both jumpers really suit you.... you can make so many nice things. Hope your weekend was good.

    Julie's journey said...

    Love the neckline on the grey one. You look so snug. If I tried to knit a jumper it would take me years - come to think of it there is one in the cupboard half finished. Might have to unearth it this winter! Well done on the 1/2 kg loss no matter what the reason was.

    missjesse said...

    Love the jumpers, wish I could knit! Still looking great!
    Jesse

    Jodie said...

    They are absolutely gorgeous!! You are so talented and quick!! Glad you are feeling better too! XX