04 October 2006

Lemons and laziness














I feel about as energetic as Mitsie today. Yesterday I didn't exercise, but I did clean all the windows in the house and washed curtains. Today I made a Lemon Cake. Good for my cold I thought. Yes, I know, a lemon drink would have been more slimming, but the cake is yummy! Here is the recipe:
  • Lemon Loaf Cake
  • 12 comments:

    Cathy said...

    Hi,thanks for visiting!
    I had a look at your journals and I am very impressed with your string bag and the recipies are yummy too,I run out of ideas sometimes and its nice to be inspired!

    2paw said...

    Hi Mitsie in the Sun!! I love Lemon things and it does make you feel better too!!

    Ails said...

    Awww, just how gorgeous is Mitsie!!!!!

    Em said...

    I like the new colour........looks really lovely. I cant wait until daylight savings starts here......am planning on going for a walk most nights with the girls.Hope your cold gets better soon and the good weather is here to stay...going to check out the lemon cake recipe sounds delicious...t/c

    Anne said...

    The bag looks great - what a talented woman:)

    Anonymous said...

    Oh yeah, lemony cakes are my favourite! I wish we lived closer together so I could pop round for tea and cake LOL :-) Mitsie is so beautiful and obviously well looked after.

    Lee-Anne said...

    Hmmm, shame we're an ocean part, I'm sure Mitsie could do with an energetic playmate.

    kathrynoh said...

    Washing windows sounds like quite a workout.

    Yum cake. I'm a sucker for anything lemony.

    caketastic said...

    Thanks for visiting and having a squiz at my cakes. About cutting them, 'chop it'. Hope you are feeling better. No exercise but a lovely clean house, well done.

    Leighanne said...

    Yummm ....lemon cake!!

    Melinda said...

    Love the bag, the kitty looks so cuddly and the lemon cake sounds yummo.
    I will have to make that for my other half, he just loves anything lemon!

    chickychriss said...

    That lemon cake looks so good - I'm going to have to make it!! Thanks for the recipe...