02 November 2006

Tasmanian Craft Fair at Deloraine















If you are ever in Tasmania in November make sure you go to the Craft Fair at Deloraine. It is wonderful. The exhibitors are inspirational. So many clever people. It is held at different venues around the town and you can either walk or catch a free bus around.
Here is a list of exhibitors and their crafts:

  • Tasmania Craft Fair

  • It is on this weekend. We are going on Saturday. I always think I will spend lots of money, but I usually can't decide on what to buy because there are so many wonderful things to see.

    On Sunday we are going to the Races. We only go once a year and take a picnic and have a lovely day betting (I am the gambler), sipping wine and eating.

    The Christmas Elves have been busy. Today I went to KMart toy sale. So many lovely toys and great prices. I wanted to buy my littles so much, but they have lots and lots and lots of toys so I had to stop myself. Littlest is crazy about "Dora the Explorer" at the moment and I managed to find some things she will love. Can't believe she is starting Kindergarten next year. She keeps telling me about her uniform she will wear and I have to stop myself from crying. She is growing up so fast.

    Have a lovely weekend everyone. We are having a long weekend. Are you?

    10 comments:

    Sue said...

    I bet you get lots of lovely Christmas pressies at the craft fair.

    ArleneWKW said...

    It sounds like a fun week-end.

    2paw said...

    Oh I've just been asked by my friend to go to the Craft Fair! Have a great weekend; hope you win.

    kathrynoh said...

    Good luck on the weekend, both with your buying at the craft fair and your betting :)

    White Rose Boy said...

    Sounds fun but go easy on the Food & Wine (not).

    Anonymous said...

    My mother and I used to go every year... This year we are giving it a miss and going to go to the next one in Hobart for a change...
    but i agree is is a gr8 day out...

    littlegrover said...

    Just wanted to say I love sweet peas too - my neighbours are growing them just outside my kitchen window and they look and smell divine.

    Fair sounds like it will be fun - I'm sure you'll pick up lots of great ideas

    Anonymous said...

    Hey, so when will you be distributing your goregous wares at this market also?? You're pretty clever and talented yourself :-)

    Hear me ROAR said...

    Oh my little one is NUTS over "dora the explorer" Her third birthday is coming up and Christams... guess what's in my hiding closet... LOTS OF DORA TOYS! LOL

    They do grow up too fast... :(

    Ails said...

    Pick any winners at the races? A picnic lunch, wine and the horsies sounds like a perfect day!

    Any tips for the Melbourne Cup? (with only just over an hour to go!!!)