08 January 2007

More sewing and some beads




I made this for DD, who is a teacher, so she will be able to use this at school. I hope she likes it!


She also asked me to make this - it is a bracelet row counter for counting knitting rows. She saw one for $34 and, as she knows I have quite a stash of beads, she thought I may like to make one. Of course I did.





DH is back at work today, so holiday mode is off. Less food and wine will be consumed (hopefully)!
Good luck to DS today. He starts his new job. He is really looking forward to it. His partner also has two interviews today, so best of luck to her too.



In between the food and wine during the holiday DH and I have been quite busy. He has painted all the painted bits around the outside of the house and we have re-oiled the deck and I painted this feature wall to cover up where the old porch came off, so we have had some exercise!

8 comments:

Zanna said...

Love the feature wall!

Anne said...

You have a real talent!! Have fun with the new sewing machine:)

2paw said...

Those notebook and pencil holders are very cute and quite easy aren't they. I know she will love it!!! Clever bracelet, how does it work?????

Mary said...

I think if we ever come down to Tassie, we'll have to visit! Your home sounds wonderful :-)

Wanna_B_slim said...

Oh suzy..I love those bags... i have lots of clothes that i should turn into bags... do you have a pattern??

Might have to have a play with my old jeans... hmmm anyone want duffle bags...rofl...Or maybe annexes for thier caravans....

chickychriss said...

I love the bead counter bracelet - I haven't seen one of those before.. You have some really great ideas! You should be publishing a book with them all!

Leighanne said...

You have been so busy!!
I can't wait for hubby to go back to work so we can get out of holiday mode:)

jen said...

You are one very talented lady!!

Jen