15 January 2007

OMG, I'm going back to work!!!!

The Manager of the Surgery where I once worked phoned me today and asked if I would come back to work on a permanent part-time basis (medical typing only) for two days a week - my choice of days - my choice of hours! How could I refuse?????


OMG, I am in shock! I said "yes"!!!!!!!!!!!!

The extra money will mean that we can save to go to Queensland to see my DS.

DD and her DH and children are at the beach for a few days, DS is not living here anymore. I am childless! Not a good feeling!

I will work around minding littlest. She starts kindergarten this year two days a week. Her other Grandma shares her day care with me. We can work it out between us.

Am I trying to convince YOU or MYSELF?????

13 comments:

Zanna said...

Think it might be You! I'm sure you'll be able to work it out and it'll be great for you to come up here to sunny Qld and see your daughter

Zanna said...

Oops got your son and daughter mixed up!

Linda said...

Sounds fantastic Suzy, go for it.

kathrynoh said...

Sounds great. And extra money is always nice :)

White Rose Boy said...

Choose your own hours that sounds like a great job.

Anne said...

You couldn't turn that down! I had a job where I could do my own hours and loved it! Good to have the extra money to visit your son as well:)

Sue said...

I thinks that's a great idea - if it menas you get trips to Queensland!

Mary said...

WOW weel the cards are in your hand and you can play it any which way. I reckon go for it! :-)

Hear me ROAR said...

Congrts.. It sounds like a wonderful opportunity!!

Julie's journey said...

The money will be useful for life's little luxuries so go for it if it fits in with what you want to do. Have I said this before - so glad you are back!

chickychriss said...

Sounds like a perfect mix - a couple of days work, some extra cash and still plenty of time to be creative.. lucky you!

Jadey 0:-) said...

Congrats hun that wonderful news!

FAT BITCH said...

Hi Suzy :)

Yes, yes, YES!!! answer that knock! Opportunity is standing there right outside your door!!! :D

When I worked at home, I really loved what went along with it. I wish you happiness, lots of joyful times with your family and many days of shopping for more craft supplies. ;)