24 January 2007

Tagged (twice)

Zanna (http://zanyzanna.blogspot.com/) and amandaj (http://1heartkn1tt1ng.wordpress.com/)have tagged me. I won't tag anyone else because most of you have already been tagged but here goes :


For Zanna -
Things you may not have known about me.....
A) Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. Pharmacy shop assistant
2. Medical Secretary
3. Office Manager
4. Ice Cream Factory worker

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. The Castle
2. On Golden Pond
3. Romeo & Juliet
4. The Thorn Birds

C) Four places I have lived
1. Cressy, Tasmania
2. Perth, Tasmania
3. Brisbane
4. Newcastle

D) Four favourite T.V. shows
1. William & Mary
2. The Glass House
3. Mother & Son
4. Trading Spouses

E) Four of my favourite foods:
1. All Vegies
2. Prawns
3. Cheese
4. Berries

F) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Home
2. The Beach
3. Shopping
4. ......



I have also been tagged by amandaj (http://1heartkn1tt1ng.wordpress.com/) (sorry it took so long for me to respond)

6 weird things about me:

1. I am frightened of anything dressed up. Even an Easter Bunny.

2. I always have to hang towels on the clothes line with the seams not facing me.

3. I can never make just one of something. I always have the urge to make another one, or two.

4. I am a very clean and tidy person in my house, but I can't keep cupboards or drawers tidy for more than 24 hours. As long as the door or drawer shuts, I'm happy.

5. I am afraid of being a passenger in a car. I only feel safe when I am driving.

6. I am SO afraid of nearly all dogs.

5 comments:

kathrynoh said...

I loved Mother and Son. I still think it's one of the best Australian shows ever made.

I'm scared of dressed up things too, esp people dressed as animals!

2paw said...

I love William and Mary and Mother and Son!! I reckon you would be scared of The Labradors, because even though they are lovely, they can be 'enthusiastic' when they meet people, especially Peri!! There's no jumping but there is a lot of tail wagging and head nudging!! I'm with you on the dressed up characters too!!

Chris H said...

Tag me, tag me!! sounds like fun... just scrolled down and looked at your jean bag and quilt, you are a darn clever woman! Inspired me, I got some old jeans waiting to be transformed too, one of these days I might just do it too.

M said...

I have just done the biggest catch up ever on your site and I think I am scared of you with a pair of scissors in your hands!!

You are AMAZING. I love the denim quilt cover and pillow and bag and wall hanging and everything...

Congratulations on your new job. Are you still going to keep your Aussie Post secret squirrel job? I let go of the posting one a little while back but they phoned me and offered me a receivers role. whooot!

OK. I better get back to work. Have a wonderful long weekend.. (and no - I am not yet back to blogging.. soon I promise :D )

White Rose Boy said...

I agree with the Car thing I hate been a passenger and would much rather drive.