16 February 2007

Beautiful blue-haired fairy in my garden


Since I last "spoke" I have had another busy week.

We "survived" Festivale - we had a lovely time but - I drank too much wine, didn't eat enough to compensate the wine, listened to some great music, had a very long, wobbly walk home, a lost (hungover) Saturday and am now a tea-totaller - well at least until my hangover memory fades! So far it has lasted all week!!!

I had fun with my three littles on Monday and Wednesday, work Tuesday and Thursday and today has been housework and blogging with my littlest here to help me. As you can see she is quite happy either dancing in the garden with her blue wig on, colouring in, playing computer games, watching TV or walking to buy bread with "Branny". She starts kindergarten next Tuesday.

Eating has been OK this week except I have now eaten 12 out of 16 of my Valentine's Day Ferrero Rochers. YUMMMMO!!!! Trouble is - every time I eat one, I eat four!

Have a GREAT weekend everyone.

15 comments:

Chris H said...

That blue hair is shocking, lucky its only a wig! How many points in a ferrero chocolate? You might as well eat them all now anyway, 12 out of 16 is impressive.

Chris H said...

so, have you eaten them yet????

2paw said...

What a sweet fairy at the bottom of the garden!!! One glass is always my limit, I'm always the driver so I have to be sensible!! Glad you had a good Festivale despite the rain and the hangover!!

Philippa said...

Glad to hear you enjoyed Festivale! I was thinking about that on the weekend.

And I'm loving your latest sewing creations as well!

Have a great weekend xx

Zanna said...

I hate those'lost' days - such a waste when weekends are so precious. Enjoy the chocs - Valentines only comes once a year!
Have a good week
Cheers
Z

White Rose Boy said...

Everyone has to have a little fun sometimes even if it means suffering after.
Have a great weekend yourself.

ArleneWKW said...

Festivale sounds like a fun event. That you can drink and walk home seems especially good. I guess Feraro Rochers are a kind of candy or other sweet. If so, I well understand the difficulty of eating "just one." They sound like they'd be real binge triggers for me.

amanda j said...

That is a cute fairy, I should know, she lives in our garden most of the time!

Julie's journey said...

I know what you mean about lost days - every time I say "never again" but then the memory fades but I must say as I get older they get fewer and further between.

Anne said...

Hope those chocs are well out of the way by now!

Sounded as if you had fun at the Festivale - even if you ended up paying for it!!

michelle said...

My favourite chocolates...I love hearing about your adventures with your grandchildren. Something I have to look forward to.

jen said...

mmmmmm thats why I stay away from choccies...eat one, eat the darn lot!!!

Aren't grandies just sooooo much fun...

Jen

Jayess62 said...

Hi Suzy
Nice to be able to catch up on blog reading again. I have been internetless for a while. Mmmmm, Ferrero Rochers....yummy! Enjoy.

Sue said...

I want a fairy in my garden too! (Except I don't have a garden...)

Hear me ROAR said...

rOh I love the wig... So cute! My kids would love to have something like that!!
I LOVE those chocolates!! So easy to pop into the mouth!