02 February 2007

Off to the beach




Yay, we are off to the beach for two nights. You know how much I LOVE the beach!

Gee, the week goes so quickly now I am working on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I had another great week this week.

I had been looking forward to getting my new glases yesterday. They are NO GOOD!!! Can't read a Bl~%$y thing with them! Went back today and they are going to re-make them. There isn't enough of the reading part for me to see properly. I would have to go around with my nose in the air to be able to read at all! Now I have to wait another week. I have been wearing DH's glasses at work. Not a nice look!
I'M NOT HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!! I am also not convinced they will be ever right.

I have jogged on my tramp 3 mornings for 30mins and used the crosstrainer for one 30min session this week, so that's not too bad. Not going well on the eating front though. I'm having a hungry week. Scales are not looking good. Hope it is only temporary or it will be "back to basics" for me soon.

Have a lovely, restful, happy weekend everyone!

13 comments:

Leighanne said...

Have a great time away:)

2paw said...

That's very poor service, I hope the fixing up is free?? I like to peer OVER my glasses, it amuses me!!
Have a lovely time at the beach!!!

Chris H said...

Shame about your glasses, hope they are ok when you get them back. Enjoy your weekend at the beach, you lucky thing.

Julie's journey said...

I'm having a hungry week too but the difference is I am giving in to eating. You put me to shame. Enjoy the beach.

Briony said...

Well done on the exercise, have a lovely weekend.
Bri

M said...

Good on you for taking the glasses back for them to fix. Keep doing it until they are right - you pay enough for them so they should be what you need.

Have a wonderful, restful time at the beach. :)

Mary said...

Well at least you don't have to wear your glasses at the beach! Enjoy :-)

White Rose Boy said...

Have fun at the beach.

I appreciate what you mean by "hungry week" sometimes its so hard to control the eating.

Sue said...

Hope the beach was lovely, just what you deserve.

michelle said...

I am sure you are having a great time away. Good to hear you are enjoying your job too.

Zanna said...

Hope you had a good weekend - shame about the glasses. I havean't learned how to cope with short and long sight in the one pair of glasses yet - neither graduated nor bifocals. End of having two pairs of glasses and keep swapping them around!!!

chickychriss said...

Hi Suzy, hope your weekend at the beach was relaxing & enjoyable. thanks for your lovely comments on my mosaics!

Anne said...

Hope your weekend at the beach was great. Just so relaxing to get away. Also hope they get the glasses sorted out for you!