27 April 2007

Eyes and Pterygium (click here)




I just love Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow. The latest one I have bought is "Berry Bloom". It really does stay on at least 12 hours. I apply the darkest colour on damp eyelids and then gradually go lighter towards my eyebrow. I use it every day and it lasts about a year. No - I am not on commission, I just love the product and I think it is good value for money.

I have never been one for using much makeup, but I love eyeshadow and mascara.
P.S. This is someone else's eye - not mine, but mine are hazel too, although there are more wrinkles around them and I have a Pterygium on one of my eyes (see below), probably caused by not wearing strong enough sunglasses, so be careful if you are outside in the sunlight! Slip, slop, slap AND don't forget sunglasses.


Here is my eye. My Pterygium doesn't interfere with my eyesight. It is creeping over the coloured part of my eye. If it grows over too far and starts to affect my vision I will have to have it surgically removed, but that will be the last resort. I'm not very brave! For information on the Pterygium click on my title "Eyes and Pterygium" above.

6 comments:

2paw said...

Oh, does it hurt at all?? I hope it doesn't. I hardly ever wear eye shadow or mascara!! Only on Very Special Occasions. I also eat off my lipstick, even the extra stay-y onny kind. Sigh!! I know at school now children arte encouraged to wear sunnies, it is a good idea then.

Chris H said...

I love eye makeup too, almost never go anywhere without at least eyeliner and mascara on! Very interesting about the pterygium, your's looks just like the picture! Hope you don't have to have it removed, then again, maybe it would be better not there! Whatever, have a wonderful weekend.

Jenny said...

I never go anywhere without my 'face' on. I always wear mascara, but can't master the eyeshadow..... Maybe I will try this one one day. Thanks for the recommendation.

Jenny said...

P.S. Thanks for the nice comments on my layouts.

Wanna_B_slim said...

Ohh I buy that brand too... but i buy the brown shades..06 In the Buff.... hahaha Never read that before... I just loved the colours...
I dont wear it everyday... but usally do If I am heading out and about...
have never tried it on damp eyelids tho... hmmmm

ombites (mary) said...

Guess what I'm buying when I get paid next! :-)