02 April 2007

Happy Easter!












Well the socks haven't happened yet but "Jemima" has! I bought some craft books at a market (3 for $1) and amongst them was the "The Book of Knitted Toys" from ABC for Kids. I fell in love with Jemima. Littlest didn't want me to knit one for her to take home but we thought it was a good idea for me to knit one to keep here. (That way I get to play with her when I am lonely). So here she is - complete with new dress and overalls.



Have a lovely, happy, safe restful Easter everyone!

10 comments:

chickychriss said...

Hope you have a wonderful Easter too Suzy!

Jenny said...

My eldest boy just loved Jemima when he was little. She is still floating around somewhere - although I must say, your handmade one is much nicer.

Have a wonderful Easter Suzy and take care.

Zanna said...

Have a lovely Easter with your family.

Meant to say how much I like your new profile photo - pretty lady!

Cheers
Z

Mary said...

Happy HAPPY Easter sweet Suzy! Love Jemima too :-)

Briony said...

Happy Easter to you too! I love your Jemima - she's gorgeous - just like you! Love the new profile pic too.
Bri

White Rose Boy said...

Happy Easter Suzy.

Wanna_B_slim said...

Oh she is gr8... My mother loves to knit also.. and has done many of the ABC characters!
Keep up the fantastic work...
Oh I still havent finished my hexagon bag... about to start a different bag for my daughter to take to school for her library bag...
terrible for starting and not finishing my projects!

2paw said...

I love Jemima!! And the Teds and Hambel (??) and Humpty!!! Thank you for your kind thoughts!!!! Happy Easter!!!

Christy_Ann said...

Bless! So cute. She looks just like the "real" one too.

Philippa said...

Hope you had a great Easter Suzy! Jemima is so sweet, you are so clever :)