16 May 2007

Time to say "Thank You"


I have now been blogging for TWO years!!! I can hardly believe it myself. I just want to say "thank you" to all my blogging friends for commenting and keeping in touch. It really means a lot to me to hear from you. I also really enjoy reading your blogs.

I began my blog to help me keep focussed on staying at my goal weight and keeping fit and healthy. It has really helped me in that regard and I am still maintaining after two years. I am certainly not at my lowest weight, but I am still "at goal".

My posts these days (as you know) are more about life in general and knitting and sewing. I will always need to keep an eye on my weight and my health but I plan to keep busy in the process.

Once again Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!

10 comments:

Jenny said...

I started reading your blog when it was a WW blog, but would have been very sad if you'd stopped blogging. Mine started off as a way of me keeping accountable, and it has just become a great way for me to document stuff that means a lot to me. I like how your blog talks about your daily life. I find it interesting and feel like I am keeping in touch with you.

Happy two years of blogging and I look forward to many more.
Jenny

Wanna_B_slim said...

Hi there Suzy.. It is good to find a blog that is in maintain mode....
I love that you blog about everyday things also..
Keep blogging as we enjoy your stories also..

2paw said...

Happy 2 years of blogging. I look forward to your posts, I love to see what you ahve been making: you're very creative and adventurous!!!

ombites (mary) said...

Aww, and thank YOU! I've read your blog for quite some time now and you were instrumental in helping me get to my goal weight. You're a gem Suzy and I hope you don't stop blogging any time soon. Love your work :-)

jen said...

Hi Suzy....thank you for blogging, I really enjoy reading it. Now I am at goal I am hoping my blog and the friends I have made online will help me to stay "at goal" too.

Julie's journey said...

We should say thankyou to you. You are a dear blog friend and I always love catching up with you. Happy 2nd anniversary and may there be many more.
Julie xxx

M said...

Happy Anniversary. And thank you for all the wonderful recipes, handy sewing and knitting tips, great photos of the views of your fabulous deck, and for the constant reminder that it CAN be done.

Have a fantastic day :)

chickychriss said...

Happy Blogging Anniversary Suzy! I'm so glad I came across your blog, I really enjoy reading what you've been up to and I missed it when you went away for a while over Christmas! Thank you for your always positive comments and encouragement.. Have a great weekend Suzy! Love chris xx

White Rose Boy said...

Two years blogging thats great, just over a year myself.

And thank you for all the nice comments on my blog.

Anne said...

Happy anniversary to you! Always enjoy your entries, positive and also interesting catching up on your life. Well done on maintaining!!