11 July 2007

Sunshine Coast, Queensland

Dear Son






Here is DS walking down to the water. DH and D.I.L. (to be) are in the background.





Part of the amazing scenery looking down from the back of the shops at Montville












DH and I on the beach at Noosa? All the beaches that we visited were beautiful. Gorgeous white sand and bright blue sea.

We spent six lovely nights staying with Dear Son and Dear D.I.L. (to be). Now I understand why he tells me that he lives in "paradise". I feel better about his new life now that I have experienced it for a while. He works six days a week mostly, but when he has days off, they make the most of it. We had a lovely time. We saw some gorgeous scenery and had very mild, nice weather for this time of the year.

13 comments:

White Rose Boy said...

Well it certainly looks a great part of the world.

Chris H said...

I have been to the Sunshine Coast too, it is beautiful.. I remember swimming in the sea around August, the locals thought I was mad, but to me it was sooo warm!!! I hope you aren't too cold down where you are!

Chris H said...

Hey, you live in Tasmania, have you meet Wannabslim (Nannette) yet????? She is a lovely woman too!

Anne said...

It is a beautiful part of Australia, visited Montville a few years back and loved it. wo weeks until we head over - although going a bit further north this time. Stunning photo of you!!

Julie's journey said...

Warm would be nice at the moment although Sydney isnt as cold as Tassie. It does look like paradise and so glad your mind is at ease with your son's decision to live there - we never stop do we?

Jenny said...

I consider myself very lucky to live in such a beautiful place. Looking at your photos made me realize that sometimes I take it for granted.

Hope you are keeping warm, I looked at your weather pixies.........and brrrrrrr...........it's cold in Tassie.

Phil said...

The sunshine coast is gorgeous - I haven't been to Noosa for five years, but it was paradise....glad you had a wonderful time!

rand(om) bites said...

The photos show it all. So glad you had such a nice time!

missy vas said...

We had a great time there earlier this year. I would go back in a heartbeat! Those photos of you look great! take care vxx

chickychriss said...

Hi Suzy, what a lovely time of year for a visit to the Sunshine Coast! Love your photos, thanks for sharing them.. It must have been lovely to spend that time with your son.. Hope you're keeping warm now you're back in Tassie.. chris xx

Em said...

hi am back :) I love the Sunshine Coast.... how cold has this winter been or is it just that I am getting older lol....... you look fab ..gr8 pics :)

Valerie said...

amazing photos! this is SO on my list of Places to Visit Before i Die...wish me luck!!

and thanks for visiting mhy little corner of the internet...hope you'll come back!

Living to Feel Good said...

Those photos are just beautiful. I love how green it is there!! You look absolutely amazing on the beach. So radiant!