27 August 2007

Spring is in the air



We have had some lovely days lately. I re-potted plants during the weekend and spruced up the deck ready for wining (as opposed to "whining" about the long cold Winter)and dining during the Spring and Summer. Yay!!!

It seems not even the poor horses have escaped the flu this winter (equine influenza). Hopefully that outbreak can be contained soon.

I have so far been lucky (touch wood), even with most of those near and dear to me coughing, sneezing and spluttering all around me.

I WILL NOT get sick. I WILL NOT get sick........ I am fighting it off!!

Update 28/8
I am sneezing. My throat is sore. I am hot. I am freezing. I am coughing.

I WILL NOT get sick ..........

7 comments:

Chris H said...

Oh darn, I hope you are not sick!!! I got the flu for the first time in my life this winter, it was horrid! Poor horses.

Julie's journey said...

Touch wood I have missed out this winter. Hope you havent gotten worse. Im with you - bring on spring - I've spruced up my deck too!

B said...

Oh no, sounds like you need to say that a few more times!
I hear the horses are in a 'stable' condition! Sorry - hahaha.

Jodie said...

I do hope you can manage to ward off the nasty flu! Get better soon. Your newly potted flowers look lovely!! XX

Chris H said...

oooo thanks for the tip Suzy, I will definitely do that! They are dirty nasty wee things and make me cringe! All over my pots they are! YIK YIK YIK

M said...

Just get that wine into you earlier rather than later and you will knock that silly cold on it's head!!

Your deck looks gorgeous..

rand(om) bites said...

I love your deck! I agree with M, start drinking that wine now :-)