27 September 2007

Light lunch




















DH comes home for lunch nearly every day. On the days that I work I leave his lunch for him on the table. The other day he told me he wouldn't be home. I was quite pleased, as I was going shopping and to the hairdresser and I wouldn't have to worry about making him lunch. At the last minute he phoned and said he would be home after all. "Don't worry Dear, just a light lunch will do", he said. He did look startled when he walked in and saw his "light lunch" on the table.( I weakened and made him a ham and salad roll).

13 comments:

2paw said...

Very good!! I wondered if it would be a light bulb!! You are a kind peson really!!!

kathrynoh said...

The Suzy Diet Plan :D

rand(om) bites said...

Haha...I would have loved to have seen his face!

Julie's journey said...

Love your sense of humour and the subtle message conveyed.

M said...

haha. That is excellent. Hope he had a good laugh :)

Chris H said...

DAts funny!

Sue said...

Too gorgeous!

B said...

tee hee

jen said...

hehehehe good one!!

Christy_Ann said...

Classic!

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I have added the Moroccan meatball recipe if you fancy trying it...

Wanna_B_slim said...

Ha ha thats Tassie humour for you.... weather has been horrid hasnt it... boohoo... bring on summer...
I would love to catch up for a coffee oneday if you are willing to meet a fellow blogger on mutual ground....

ArleneWKW said...

You are waaay too nice to your hubby. Or maybe I'm not nice enough. Until very recently and when he was working, my hubby made how own lunch to take to work. At home, this would be called "fending for himself." Your hubby is lucky (and, hopefully, he knows it.)

White Rose Boy said...

Us men just can't get the staff lol.