01 September 2007

Yay! I'm wireless.

Well as wireless as I need to be anyway.


How exciting! DH has a new Laptop for work and now I can play on it at night and during the weekend. I have set up my internet with a wireless modem and I can now blog from my couch or my deck or even my bed! My PC is only a few metres away in another room, but it feels so much better not to be wired up.

DH is having fun on the PC with his running stats and I am watching TV and blogging and keeping warm. I have also set up his new mobile phone and bluetooth handsfree for him today. He has no patience with new technology and I love it, so I get to play with everything first.

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads. Hope you all have a lovely day.

9 comments:

Chris H said...

Laptops and wireless, I love it! I have laptop with a homebase in the dining room which I unplug and use in the lounge... and I have another laptop (wireless again) right beside my bed.... so I don't even have to take the 'main one' with me to bed! Life is sweet! Hope your DH has a lovely day.

Christy_Ann said...

Your flowers and your recipe look great. We have had lovely sunny weather lately and the trees are thier getting leaves back... jasmine is in the air and THAT's always a good sign!

Actually, I'm going to buy a jasmine bush next week. I'm going to plant it right next to the front door so the lovely fragrance can waft into the house!

Living to Feel Good said...

Welcome to the sweet world! I love being able to sit in the living room on the couch, or laying in bed with my lap top. Ain't life grand?! :D

Jenny said...

I have never had any desire to own a laptop.............until now that is!! The idea of being able to sit on the couch or lay in bed with a laptop still wired up to the internet sounds like fun..... Ah, but I have so many toys DH would have a conniption if I introduced yet another one into our home lol........

Suzy, like you I adore new technology. Just love setting up new phones, computers, cameras......whatever, it's so cool when it all works. My darling has only just learnt how to send an SMS!!!! Bless him!

White Rose Boy said...

I've been thinking about getting a laptop, now you are starting to convince me

M said...

Fantastic. I can't wait to go wireless as I do feel I segregate myself from DH in the evening and then that takes away from the time we have together.

You are a techno blogger now aren't you LOL

Have a great day Sue..

rand(om) bites said...

The freedom is great isn't it! :-)

Em said...

I think a laptop is what I need then i can sit up in bed and do all my assignments ...mm good idea ...chicken pie looks yum am always on the lookout for new recipes thanx......you wouldnt think spring was here today a really cold wind brrrr

Melinda said...

I am soooo jealous......I cannot broadband, wireless or anything!

I love the internet and all the techno stuff as well!