14 October 2007

My new little friend










I bought three Chat Cams. DD and I have set ours up and Mr Postman has delivered one to Queensland to DS.

I have been having great fun with my new little friend. He sits on top of the puter and lets me see my kids when I talk to them through space. Here he is waiting patiently on top of the laptop. My tiny kids have shown me drawings and my middle sized one showed me her first hat knitting effort and DD and I have been having long chats about life in general and toasting each other with a glass of wine through cyberspace.
I am now waiting patiently for my Queensland "kids" to set their cam up. They have had lots of electrical storms, so between that and work and travel, they haven't been able to link up with me yet.

I am LOVING my treadmill! I am using it nearly every day and feel much better for it.

Not much other news here. I have worked a bit extra the last couple of weeks due to other staff holidays. I have been spring cleaning. I'm still waiting for some warmer weather and Bbq's, but I guess it will come soon.

Hope all is well in your World.










Look closely and you will see the beautiful rainbow that I found in the sky yesterday.

12 comments:

Zanna, travelling tart, now back in residence said...

What a great idea to provide everyne with web cams - makes it so good to keep in touch. Would love to have my own treadmill - no excuses then!!

Chris H said...

I have been spring cleaning too... mostly de-cluttering my home... it's a neat feeling to know all the clutter is gone! I love the photo... the rainbow is very clear.

Jenny said...

Good on you for working out the web cam.

The warmer weather has well and truly hit here.........

When are you coming again?

2paw said...

The webcams sound excellent. Keep up the good fitness work. The extra daylight is starting to make it feel a lot more like Spring!!

missy vas said...

Hi Suzy

Thanks so much for checking up on me. I have been super busy with work and moving house and looking after a toddler that I havent had a chance to post. All is fine! Oh and I am addicted to facebook, so I have been sharing all my news on that!
Hope you are well
vxx

Wanna_B_slim said...

Web cams are gr8!!! I havent used mine for ages... but they are gr8 for seeing loved ones...

Julie's journey said...

Webcams sound so good but scary too. I have been spring cleaning and decluttering too but back at work now and will revert to making do until next holidays. At least there is less to look after now. The rainbow looks perfect.

White Rose Boy said...

It sounds to me like you have spent your money well, you will get so much pleasure talking to your loved ones.
I didn't think LOVE & TREADMILL were two words that went together.

Matt said...

To me, treadmills are the best machine to have. Love them. Use yours well

Living to Feel Good said...

You are so hip!! What a great way to communicate with the family!!

What a beautiful rainbow. It's been a while since I've seen one. :)

Em said...

Is really nice to be able to see family and friends while you chat to them .......have a great weekend

Meggy said...

Such a wonderful thing technology is, you can see your loved ones and keep in touch. I love it. :) It is wonderful and warm here on the Gold Coast and we have been BBQing like mad already :)