29 October 2007

Summer Glow and a cat with attitude







This plant should climb and give us a bit of privacy






My new cat









It is a miserable day here today. Windy, rainy and cold. Assuming that we get a summer I have been re-potting more plants for the deck. I also bought this cute cat with attitude.




I bought some Dove Summer Glow body lotion today. I did have a couple of bottles of Johnson's Holiday lotion left but it smells awful now! I use other Dove products and really like them, so I will try the lotion. It is supposed to give a light tan after about five days and it certainly smells nice and feels lovely on my skin. I only use it on my legs. I have very fair skin and consequently lots of freckles, so I need a light tan without too much sun. I will let you know the result next week.










Have a lovely week everyone!

9 comments:

kathrynoh said...

I've tried both the Dove and Johnson's and much prefer Dove. It definitely smells better :D

White Rose Boy said...

Love the cat.

Chris H said...

Just saw an ad on TV for that Dove stuff... not that I need it, I go very dark in the sun.. I have olive skin. And for once I can say "I love your new cat".... just the sort I like...as in....not a live one!

Em said...

Hi I ve tried the johnsons too and agree not a nice smell at all am keen to know what dove turns out like...im fair also...... love the cat where did you get him/her from

Meggy said...

Love the cat. I have been using the nivea one and it works a treat.

2paw said...

Hasn't the weather been so up and down?? Very amusing cat!! Very maintenance free!!

Catherine said...

We're on the lookout for an emu (or something like that) similar to your cat.
Hope the plant grows quickly to provide screening.

B said...

I like the Dove better too.

Julie's journey said...

I have sensitive skin and like you lots of freckles so would love to hear how you go with the Dove.