16 January 2008

Silver rings and lovely smells





It's funny how our tastes change - not only with food - but in other ways as well. I have always been a "gold person". Silver jewellery hasn't ever really appealed to me - until now. I have a lovely new silver and purple pendant and two new silver and purple rings. They aren't precious stones, but they are very pretty and I love them.




Now I would like a silver watch with a silver sparkly band and a silver bracelet. (Hints to DH for my birthday in May)


I also have a new favourite perfume

Burberry Brit Sheer - a beautiful perfume that I received from my employers for Christmas.






BURBERRY BRIT SHEER
A younger version of the original Burberry Brit. Playful and vibrant, the fragrance embodies the youthful spirit of Burberry Brit. With a fresh and natural ‘joie de vivre’, the Brit Sheer girl has a passion for adventure and romance.Burberry Brit Sheer is a fresh, fruity floral fragrance. The sparkling top notes of bright yuzu and mandarin are uplifted by pineapple leaves, luscious lychee and grapes. The body reveals an airy and floral mix of peony, peach blossom, sweet pea with just a hint of nashi. The fragrance dries to a luminous veil of white musk and creamy amyris wood.
- It is a very mild fragrance - there isn't much musk luckily - as I don't like musk or vanilla smells

4 comments:

2paw said...

The purple and silver look lovely together: I appreciate all your co-ordinating nail polish efforts too!! I believe that as we go through our lives our skin tones/hair change and so sometimes different colours suit us. This is the second time today I have been reminded of the awful Musk and Vanilla solid perfumes we had at school. They were Awful. Your perfume sounds lovely though!!!

Jenny said...

The rings are pretty Suzy. And the perfume sounds really nice, I will have to search it out and have a sniff next time I am in Myer. I am a gold girl, but my watch is silver, and looks very nice. A girl can't have too much bling......

How did you go at the doctor's?

Me said...

Love the rings and thanks for the comments on the perfume - will definitely have a smell next time I am in a perfume shop.
Have a great weekend !
Me

Living to Feel Good said...

Very nice. I myself am a fan of silver and white gold. :)