16 April 2008

Getting organised



Firstly, thanks for your messages about my injuries. I have been taking anti-inflammatories. I'm still not able to exercise, but I am feeling better.
Weight gain - not good, but I'm not stressing over it. I am trying to eat sensibly and I will try to make up for lost time when I am completely pain free.

I have sorted out my summer clothes and made way for winter ones - yay - that means I need to go shopping.












I have also made a Birthday folder. I'm sick of running out and buying cards at the last minute, so I decided to organise myself.

I now have a folder with cards, stickers and wrapping paper. I've made a section for each month and will list names on each monthly page. I don't spend a lot on cards, as I would rather put the money towards presents. Sometimes I make cards. This folder will be great for all cards though and will also remind me of Birthdays coming up.

Now I'm off to play with my photo Collage Creator. It came with my web cam when I installed it and I haven't had much of a play with it yet. I am planning to scan some old photos from the past and then put them together on a collage and print them and frame them. That will be a project for the winter though I think.......

6 comments:

2paw said...

Glad you are feelong better and happy that you will be able to exercise soon!!
Love you card folder. It is a great idea!!!

Cathy said...

Hello Suzy
That birthday folder loks llike a good idea.
Like you, I'm sure once things are working properly the weight issue will sort itself out
Take care
Cathy

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

What a fantastic idea with the card folder... I am glad you are feeling better...It is getting colder isnt it... I am sitting here in a sexy tracksuit... haha I am warm... i got funny stripey bed sox on too...
Flat out at work and have been flat out weekends with bike trips etc... making the most of it before the real crap weather gets here... We need to organise a lunch date for the place you found me at.... I love it there.... Would your hubby be interested in joining us oneday?

Anne said...

Great idea with the birthday folder Suzy:-)

I know how you are feeling with not being able to exercise, I seem to be having a bit of a not so good run as well.

rand(om) bites said...

Oh Suzy, so sorry to read that you have some injuries! I hope you feel better soon.

Dianne said...

Wow I love that card folder. Think I may just have to make one myself. Glad you are feeling better.