26 May 2008

Still no exercise









My presents included:

Crazy Grass and pot















Recipe Book, lovely hand knitted gifts, perfume, soaps, towel, stained glass turtle lamp, boots and clothes - I am a very lucky girl!



I had a lovely Birthday. It actually went on for several days, which was fun! Morning tea at work the day before, night away with DH and a lovely dinner and soothing spa, visit from my kids yesterday and lots of cards and presents.

I had a call from the Physician's Rooms and they had a cancellation and I was able to see him earlier than July.
He thinks my ailments may have been caused by a "virus". I will have more blood tests this week and will phone him for the results. He gave me "Mobic", which made me feel SO ill that I could only take a couple. I seem to be improving a lot though and I will sit tight and wait for the blood test results. Still no excercise, but at least I am managing housework and I'm sleeping better and I only have pain in one hip.

I hope you are all well and happy. xx

10 comments:

Zanna, travelling tart, back home in Central Queensland said...

Kind of lost touch with what was happening with you for a couple of weeks there and only catching up now. Hope the physician is able to get to the bottom of your pain. Glad to hear you're managing to keep your hands occupied! but it must be so frustrating not to be able to indulge in your usual exercise. Take care and I hope you're posting some good news about your results soon. Z xx (oh and belated happy birthday - how lovely that you were so well spoilt!)

Chris H said...

That turtle lamp is so cute! Hope you are feeling better soon.

Jenny said...

Glad you had a lovely birthday Suzy. My GP put me on mobic with my hips, and they have helped a lot, although they won't get rid of the problem. It's good to see you are improving, and I hope you continue to do so. Don't worry about exercise, I know it's easier said than done, but you need to rest and concentrate on getting better and pain free again. Take care of yourself.

Matt said...

Glad you're feeling better. The pain will go away. You'll exercise when you're able to. And happy birthday to you
Matt

Mick said...

Happy Birthday, even if I'm a bit late.

Sounds like the Docs are starting to get to the bottom of your problems, hopfully that will mean relief from pain very soon.

Take Care

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

That Mobic sounds Nasty!
I hope they get to the bottom of your ailments soon... Take care Suzy... isnt this cold weather the pits!

ArleneWKW said...

I'm glad that you are feeling somewhat better. I hope the docs are able to get to the root cause of your medical problems. I know how tough it must be to have such pain limit your activities. I'm glad that your birthday was such a wonderful multi-day celebration.

2paw said...

How lovely to meet you!!! Happy belated birthday and I hope you will be over your virus soon!!! Look forward to seeing you at our Ravelry outings in the future!!!!

jen said...

Ohhhh sure hope you are feeling lots better soon and can get out to do some excersise...sure sounds like you are missing it.

Love the turtle lamp...and Happy Belated Birthday.

Spider63 said...

Hopefully you will start exersizing soon! Mobic sounds harsh!