25 February 2009

Going spotty



Not itchy spots - fabric spots!
I made a skirt today. Dear daughter inspired me once again. I made up my own pattern for this wrap skirt with darts for shaping. Here is a pic - not a very good photo because I took it myself, but you get the general idea. The skirt can be tied at the back or at the side. It is really comfortable.

I also made some tissue holders and hair slides and a little purse with some scraps of fabric. Some of the patterns are in the latest issue of "Get Creative" magazine, which I subscribed to for this year. It has some great ideas.

I hope you are all well and happy.

I have been diagnosed with a hernia. I thought I felt something abnormal in my stomach and I am actually glad to know it is not sinister. I can live with it and only have to have an operation if it gets larger. Keeping my fingers crossed xx

5 comments:

Me said...

You are so clever - that skirt looks amazing and to have all the other matching goodies is even better !!!
When I read your title I thought "Oh no chicken pox / measles" so was very happy to see it was fabric and not skin you were talking about !!!
Have a great day and take care with the hernia - they can be rather nasty if you don't keep an eye on them.
Me

Chris H said...

OOOO I love the skirt.. you have an amazing figure ya tart! lol

jen said...

Lovely pic, as is the skirt, looks very stylish

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

I thought you said your weight was a problem!!! Omg.. you look fantastic girl!!!
Love the items you have made..
Sorry to hear about the hernia...
Fingers crossed it doesnt get any bigger...

rand(om) bites said...

Loving the dots Suzy! Sorry to hear about the hernia but very happy it's not serious. Glad to see you're still around the blog traps :-)