18 March 2009

Corinne has no brains



Corinne has no brains, but she does have a bust! (I couldn't wait for help,I was too impatient, so I made her myself this morning.)

Her bust started out like this. Unfortunatey I ran out of the great paper tape. After cutting her off my body I had to use narrower tape and couldn't make as many layers of wide tape as I would have liked. She is OK though.




Then she tried on my new dress which I bought last week and it fitted her perfectly !





















Then she helped me with my Green Autumn Cardi which I finished knitting today. She has been a great help already.

5 comments:

Me said...

Genius is definitely the mother of invention !!!! Well done.

Chris H said...

You are one clever tart! Corrine now needs... legs!

Susan from The T-Cozy said...

Very clever! Corinne definitely looks better fully clothed. (Don't we all!)

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Well done on your creation.... I love the black dress too...

M said...

That is amazing!! I am going to have to look back over the missed entries (my fault!) and see what amazing creations I can 'borrow' from you..

Thx for checking up on me - all is good *hugs*