22 April 2009

Good luck Em!

My Dear Grand-daughter left Tasmania yesterday on a trip to Gallipoli, France and Belgium. She wrote a 1000 word essay in a Statewide competition and was one of six students chosen to go. She is 15, she will be away for 18 nights and she will be at ANZAC cove for the dawn service on ANZAC day. What an experience for a little girl!!!
I know it will be a wonderful experience for her and I wanted her to go, but I will be glad when she is safely home again on the 8th of May.











Have a wonderful time Em! I am so proud of you. You are a gorgeous girl (you always have been).

6 comments:

Julie's journey said...

Suzy what an incredible experience for anyone let alone a young girl. I will be waiting to hear, through you, how it all went. Also, she looks just like you - beautiful!

Katt said...

I hope she has a great time while away..and that Mandy survives it!!

2paw said...

I saw her lovely picure in the paper today. Bon Voyage!!

Chris H said...

She must be very clever to have won that! Well Done Em!
Have a wonderful time.

jen said...

wowww what a wonderful experience for her, one that I am sure she will remember always...well done Em.

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

How exciting for her...
I hope she has an awesome time!