03 October 2009

Bamboo and green tea


I am knitting with 100% bamboo. It is SO soft. It will be a summer cardi when I am finished. I designed a top down raglan with lace panels on each side. The panels finish just below the bust and the bottom is stocking stitch. It is progressing slowly but surely.

I am not knitting with green tea, I am drinking it. When I had the flu a couple of weeks ago I lived on lemon and honey drinks. I am now drinking green tea with freshly squeezed lemon juice and a dash of honey and my appetite and my waist are shrinking! All good!

3 comments:

2paw said...

You are so clever, it looks so lovely!! I am drinking lots of peppermint tea lately. I do like tea with lemon though, but green tea by itself can be a bit meh!!!

jen said...

love the cardy.....

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Your cardi is lovely....