14 November 2010

Our house




Our house is coming along slowly. It is to lockup stage now. We are hoping to be in before Christmas, but things seem to change from day to day. If one tradesman is running behind things get held up. I just need to remind myself it will be worth the wait.

No news on the exercise front. The week after the Burnie Ten I started getting sick with a chest infection. Coughed, and coughed and coughed for three weeks and was too sick to go to the pool. Better now, thank goodness.

I knitted another Liesl. It is black (looks quite grey in this pic).


Dear daughter has asked us to have Christmas lunch at her place, so that will be lovely. I am so looking forward to it.
Speaking of Christmas - I haven't started present buying yet. I had better get my act together.

Hope you are all well and happy. xx

4 comments:

2paw said...

It was so nice to bump into you in town. Your house looks so wonderful,I hope all the trades people get their act together so you can be in by Christmas!!!
Liesl is lovely too!!

jen said...

ohhhh what a christmas present that would be to be in your new house by then ...fingers crossed.

Jodie said...

That's a gorgeous looking little jacket you've knitted!! Would be awesome to be in your new home before Xmas - I hope all goes according to plan XX

Julie's journey said...

I hope you are in your new home by Christmas too. How exciting. I just love that cardie(?). Do you take orders?